Wednesday, March 2, 2011

No official 7th Month Entry

Happy 7 Months my Dear Whitney Paige-

This month, you didn't actually have a 7th month to celebrate...February 29th only comes around once every 4 years, so this was the first of many February's that do not have a 29th day. It really doesn't matter, thankfully, you weren't born on February 29--that would be a sad birthday.

Alas, you are 7 months old. I am really in shock at how fast time flies. You are such an exceptional baby-you bring joy to my soul every single second. Being a mommy has been fascinating and entertaining. You love to stare at me and I love staring right back at you. I could look into your eyes all day.

You are growing a ton these days! You are in 6 months clothes--YAY! You rank in the 25% of babies born in July. This is great news, since you were a preemie. You are catching up to your birthage statistics every month.

You love to roll over and to inch around. Not crawling, just yet, but it won't be long. You mastered sitting up, just last night! I didn't capture footage yet--you are actually sitting for long periods of time but instead, are managing a couple seconds. Every day, that number will probably increase! You are so adorable when you do it.

You are adorable all the time. Even your pitiful cry makes me smile. I am sorry if that sounds bad--I certainly don't like when are unhappy but your cry goes from 0-60 in the funniest way. And when I pick you up, it goes right back down.

Whitney Paige-you have my heart! You have made the past 7 months so incredible. Within days of your birth, I knew I would never be the same. However, I did not expect the kind of love that was in store. I love to walk into your room in the morning and watch your face light up when you see me. I love to snuggle into your sweet neck and give you lots and lots of kisses. You have the most remarkable giggle--one that I hear all the time now! And call me crazy, but I love that in the evenings, you cry when your daddy and I walk out of the room (p.s. I hope this doesn't last when you are Three!). When you are sleepy, you rub your eyes and squirm to avoid sleep. I love how you reach your hands up and touch my face--and sometimes scratch and pinch it. I love the way you have discovered your feet--and they are your new favorite toys. I love you a million trillion times!

No comments:

Post a Comment