Dear Whitney Paige,
I have, once again, missed the 29th. I was so looking forward to 3/29 since I didn't have a 2/29. The sad fact is, your Mommy is busy with work, dinner, diapers, baths, etc...blogging just doesn't always rank as high as she would like.
Yesterday we didn't celebrate your 8 month birthday. Not for any other reason than the fact that I thought today was 3/29. I will make it up to you tonight. We'll have your favorite food: Green Veggie Medley with Brown Rice and Pear flavored Yogurt (which is delicious!!). We will eat Salmon. I actually made it last night, while I wasn't celebrating your wonderful 8 months.
I promise that tonight we will do all of your favorite things. We'll snuggle, and give kisses to each other and the lady bugs in your book. We will crawl on the floor and I will tickle your tummy with Gigi (your new favorite Giraffe) and your Whoozit. Then, we'll read your story book with Grover-who happens to be your favorite Sesame Street character--likely because he is the only one you have met (in your book), besides the ones on your diapers.
You, my sweet, are the absolute best thing. You are everything I ever dreamed a daughter would be. You are well-behaved, smart, charming and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! You are the reason your dad would agree to having 10 more babies, if we were promised they would be like you! Your eyes sparkle brighter than the bluest sky and your smile is bigger than the ocean. Your giggle is simply the sweetest sound in the world. Your sweet hands, when the reach up to me, are more precious to me than anything--I feel like the world is handing me a million dollars in every reach. There are no words, really, to express the deep love and happiness you have brought to me. I can't wait to show you how much I love you, forever!
I love you,
Mommy
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment