Like mother, like daughter. And like father, like daughter. As Clark and I discussed, she had a 100% chance of getting the stubborn gene. Haha.
We went for our big 3D ultrasound on Saturday morning, only to find Sweet little pea was tucked cosily into her arm, for none of the world to see. We got a tiny peak at her forehead and a tiny peak at her ear but that was it! Errgggg. I plan to load up on sugar this evening for our rescheduled appointment. Hopefully that will get her little body in motion.
It's been a while since I have posted. I've been very busy and finding time to keep good notes is harder and harder these days.
We went to Virginia a couple of weeks ago to celebrate:
Kaleb's graduation from middle school, Nathan's first birthday, Father's Day, Whitney/Barrett's baby shower and Pea's family shower. It was a whirlwind of fun and festivities.
Pea got several goodies from the family--her carseat, some medical supplies (thanks to the doctor in the family), onesies, towels/washclothes, etc. It was a lot of fun to bring home the first of the baby gear.
Since then, my co-workers threw me a surprise baby shower. I was caught completely off-guard. It was hilarious. They spoiled me rotten, as well! Pea received her high chair from our national accounts sales team. Pack-n-Play, baby carrier, clothes, onesies, bibs, toys, etc from our crew in Cincinnati. She also received some great gifts from others: baby bouncy seat, gift cards to target & babies-r-us, knitted booties, cute clothes and more! Her mommy loves work and was so overwhelmed at how generous they were.
We have one more shower planned from the 'girlfriends'. It will be later this month. After that, I think all I have to do is sit back and grow.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment