For instance, we picked the pattern we liked for a car seat and BEEP, we scanned it into the system. However, today, as I showed Whitney our choice, I realized that the car seat BEGAN at 25lbs. I instantly knew most of what Clark and I had selected was likely to be the wrong thing!
Back to Saturday...We scanned a bassinet (which we have deleted), car seat accessories (deleted), car seat (deleted). Hmmm. The only thing that I think we really made the right first decision on was a stroller...And that is likely to be one of two that we must have. Babies are so demanding.
This week, Dad is coming to visit Whitney and Barrett. He is bringing along what will be Pea's bedroom furniture! This is exciting...We still have to get a crib but have to have the other pieces first so that we're sure we get a crib that matches.
Pea, Clark and I will also have our "official" ultra-sound at the doctor on Tuesday. We had the gender screen that came as part of Whitney's birthday gift to me, but this will be the one that examines fingers, toes, eyes, hears, spine, brain, and other parts outside of the private region. If she cooperates, we'll also either confirm that Pea is a girl or find out that Pea is a boy--we are assuming the 17 week scan was correct. But, there's always a chance!
We'll keep the blog readers updated on Tuesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment