At the request of my Dad, the blog is back on focus. We're 13 weeks now, and its been AGES since a post.
We had our 12 week appointment--heartbeat was between 150-160, which is great. It was a huge relief to pass that milestone. I have been a bit worried-and I am a self-admitted worrier. So much so, that my doctor told me I was on the watch list for post-partum. This was a shock! But, she then explained how a lot of women get so consumed with worry that after the baby comes, there is a void. Though there are things to focus on, some women can't get over it. I vow to quit worrying as to not be a Postie. Yeek.
I wish I had more good things to tell. Let's see, I don't sleep very well, anymore. This is unfortunate because I LOVE TO SLEEP.
Food cravings--these have mostly slowed down. Some of the things that surprised me along the way:
1. Sunkist or Crush, orange soda
2. Fruit Loops (i didn't like these as a kid, but now, I can't get enough.)
3. Citus, this isn't really a surprise, but I'll eat grapefruit, oranges, etc. ALL DAY!
Baby things. We're starting to discuss names a bit more seriously. I think we'll have a list of front runners that we don't mind sharing with people, but we will hold the decision till Pea arrives. There is a good chance that Pea will stick around, too!
This is all for now. Feeling pretty good about our situation, so the blog is going live:)
Lauren. And Pea.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment