Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I love my baby daddy.

Today was my first OB with my regular doctor. It was a great visit--all things are looking (well, feeling) good. I have already had 2 ultra-sounds and it is too soon for monitoring the heartbeat via doppler. So no "official" news other than things "feel great." according to my doctor.

Clark did not go to the appointment today, as it was pretty standard stuff. Blood draw, exam, weight check, etc. He was a bit nervous to miss incase there was heartbeat monitoring, but there was not. Either way, my little Pea has a very good baby-daddy! He's excited and happy about all things Pea:

From: Lauren Connley [mailto:lc@gorillaglue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 1:44 PM
To: Connley, Brett
Subject:

from Pea:

"Hi Daddy, please mark your calendar for Tuesday March 2 @ 9:00 am so you can hear my heartbeat. I love you."

From: Connley, Brett [mailto:Brett.Connley@53.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 1:57 PM
To: Lauren Connley
Subject:

YOU JUST MADE ME CRY.


I love Clark!! I hope that me posting his email doesn't stop him from being so sweet:)
________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment