I am eating Peanuts. I don't particularly like them, but I was hungry and they are here. They are also a good treat for pea.
I weighed in at work today--we are doing the biggest loser at work, so I decided to weigh in as the biggest winner (which I already feel like with little Peaster). The bad news is, my weight gain makes me a worry-wart every week. I lost weight this week. Of course, Pea and I did a lot of walking around Chicago on our spring break.
Still, I think I have a total of maybe 5 lbs in 4 months. That's better than a non-pregnant me. I believe I do need to eat better--I am having a hard time maintaining a healthy diet. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow morning, so I am sure I will be discussing the weight thing and hopefully will find some motivation to do a better job with the diet.
My latest craving are popsicles. I must have one every night. I have an assorted pack of Cherry/Blue Razz, Cherry/Lime and Cherry/Lemon. All are extraordinarily delicious, and sugar free!!
Three amazing news updates:
1. on 3/24, one day before 16 weeks, Peaster decided to kick me! I wouldn't have even known what the feeling was if it weren't for Whitney. She didn't kick me growing up, but she did an excellent job describing the first kick sensation. It was right on the money. She said it felt like a fish fin hitting the side of a plastic bag. Now, its not that common of a feeling, but when you feel it, it feels exactly like a little fish fin kicking!
2. on 4/2, at 9:00, we go in for an U/S that will determine GPea or BPea. I am extremely excited about finding out gender! Whitney bought a 3d u/s for my birthday and part of the package includes a free gender screen, so we don't have to wait until 20 weeks to know. I am excited to kick our baby-naming and nursery-planning into high gear after the news.
3. I found my sweet pea stuffed animal. It was missing in action since Paul (the dog) chewed off one of it's legs a few months ago. I plan to amputate the other one so that he will look more like a pea and less like a pea with legs. Anyway, I put him away (the pea, not paul) and couldn't remember where. However, in an attempt to reorganize the closet, Sweetie Pea was found. He is sure to be a key element in the nursery decor.
Happy 16 1/2 weeks of life, my sweetie pea!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment