I am now back to work full time. I thought keeping up with a house, baby, family, dog and blog was hard last month. Now, its hardly a thought. I am going to try and do better. I like writing and I need the time to clear my head. And the memories that I am not capturing are the most spectacular. Whitney Paige is a joy, ever single day.
For perspective on this little lady's wonderful start at life, I'll share a couple before and after photos...The first image is day 1 of being home (1 week old).
It is hard to believe how big she has gotten. I have almost forgotten the little tiny babe that she was.
A few notable notes:
Our sweet little miss is the happiest baby. She rarely fusses unless she is hungry or gassy. The first month or so she had a fair bit of tummy pains, but she seems to be outgrowing that.
Whitney Paige has been sleeping for long chunks of time at night for a while, but has consistently slept through the night since starting daycare on 11/1. I think the routine and activity of Goddard (her daycare) has helped her be in a routine here.
Sometime during October, Whitney Paige moved into her cradle. She is still in our room
but is a solo sleeper, no longer in her Snugglenest. I miss being so close, but it's nice to see her do so well in her place. We are planning to move her to her bedroom and crib sometime this month. I think she will do great!
We took our first out-of-town trip with the babe, and she (as usual) was a star. She did great in the car ride, slept through the night and LOVED the attention she got from her Aunt Ashley, Uncle Jerry, Karleigh, Kaleb, Aunt Whitney and even Barrett!




No comments:
Post a Comment