Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2 + Months?!? What...



















Wow, time flies. I have been absolutely terrible about documenting Whitney Paige's life via this blog...and really, in general. It's frustrating to me that I have so much to say but am unable to really get anything accomplished. Whitney Paige and I have a great time together but the time just flies by and I don't really know what we do at all!

I went back to work, on a part time basis, for one more month. I will start full time on Nov. 1. The part time thing is working out perfectly and I really have no complaints about going back, at least not yet! I think easing back in was good for me and the baby. She stays with Nanny (clark's mom) the two days a week that I am in the office. When full-time day care starts, she will begin daycare at Goddard School. The primary reason for this choice is the location. It is right next door to Gorilla, so I can check in on the baby as much as I need!

Since my last post, so much has happened!!

Whitney Paige spent several wonderful days with her Nana in town to visit. Aunt Whitney and Barrett spent a lot of time at our house so they could enjoy Nana, and she could enjoy them!

We went to Eden Park to do Mother-baby pictures. We were really pleased with how these turned out and Whitney Paige did open her eyes for part of the time:) Go WPC.

Other big accomplishments to note:
1. Rolling over. For about 2 weeks now, Whitney Paige has been capable of rolling . The first time it seemed like an accident, but we'll take it. It has been repeated but not with constant occurence. WE're still happy that her muscle tone is developed enough to allow such a feat!

2. From mid-September on, Whitney Paige has been getting consistent sleep. We averaged 5 hours for a while, until September 29 hit. She slept for 7 hours, so we count that as her first full night. October 4 (last night) she slept for 8 hours! We hope for a repeat performance tonight.

3. She now weighs 9 lbs and 2 oz and is 21 inches long. ALMOST into 0-3 month clothes instead of newborn. Again, go WPC.

4. Whitney Paige has two favorite things. The first is the ceiling fan. I have named her new best friend, Fred the fan. She loves staring at it! The other thing is her swing. She borrowed this from Barrett and just like him , LOVES the fishey mobile.

We are so excited with how well she is doing! Our pediatrician says she is developmentally fantastic--he says very few things even seem like she was ever a preemie. YAY!

We are too busy to keep up with blogging but I will try to do better!!


No comments:

Post a Comment