Wednesday, June 22, 2011

For Your Viewing Pleasure!


I haven't had time to really think about things to write. Life just gets in the way-and I guess that's OK!

I have a couple videos to share. One of WP gettin' around-from her chair, to across the room, to a game of tag with Paul. Also, WP playing with the Easter Duck her Nanny gave her. This has been one of her favorite toys, and has come in handy when we needed a distraction, or a smile!

I am in planning mode for Whitney Paige's 1st birthday party. I have decided on a nautical theme. I found the cutest outfits for her and Barrett-so that sealed the deal. My house will be abundant with polka dots, stripes, crabs, whales, sail boats and anchors! The theme is right up my alley and will be so much fun! I can't wait until the big day.

In big family news, Clark started playing with a new band: 4th Day Echo. The new group plays A LOT during the summer-and really all year--so we decided it made sense for him to work at 5/3 Bank part time...Does anyone else think it's funny that his two employers are Fifth Third and Fourth Day Echo? I think that is so hilarious!

Anyway, he'll be staying home with WP Wed-Fri! I think this will be the best thing in the world (aside from me staying home...that would be the best!)

Other than that, life is same ole.

WP is still with 6 teeth, she pulls to stand, and is eating alot of finger foods! Her favorites are black beans, pasta, peaches, watermelon, sweet peas and carrots. She doesn't like cream cheese or wheat bread!

She continues to be the most awesome baby in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment